[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Feb 17 12:00:50 CET 2015

El 16/02/15 a les 23:38, Mattias Gaertner ha escrit:

> == How to test ==
>
> Download and install the 1.4RC1.
> - On Windows you can install as a 2ndary install, that will not affect your current install:
>   http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Multiple_Lazarus#Installation_of_multiple_Lazarus
> - On other platforms, if you install to a new location you need to use --primary-config-path

I used the svn copy and made a different test (note that I modified the
useride target in the makefile to add the pcp):

C:\laz_1_4>make useride
./lazbuild.exe --pcp=config --lazarusdir=. --build-ide=
SetPrimaryConfigPath NewValue="config" -> "C:\laz_1_4\config"
primary config path: C:\laz_1_4\config\
NOTE: Building Lazarus IDE with profile "Build IDE with Packages"
TBuildManager.SetBuildTargetIDE OS=win32 CPU=i386 WS=win32
ERROR: Broken dependency: camviewpkg 0.0>camviewpkg 0.0
make: *** [useride] Error 3

I'll build a standard ide to see what happens, but the above procedure
worked until now.
Oh, and I have a one line patch to dbgrids.pas, but Jesus didn't
acknowledge it yet:

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti