[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Feb 17 12:37:29 CET 2015

On 17/02/2015 07:32, Dejan Boras wrote:
> Compiled a few of my projects, works on Fedora 21 x64. But trying to
> rebuild the IDE gives:
>
> File "/usr/lib64/lazarus/ide/cmdlinedebugger.pp" not found.

It never was in this location. But yes it has moved.
So if you have an old lazbuild, or previous IDE it will not build (a
package must be added by hand).

I only tested 1.4RC on windows, and had no issues recompiling.

Which method do you use to build? IDE, Lazbuild, ...?

And does (temporarily) cleaning the old config dir help?