[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Thu Feb 19 01:25:19 CET 2015

Il 16/02/2015 23:38, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> The Lazarus team would like to announce the first release candidate for the upcoming Version 1.4.
>
> We would like to invite all users to test this release candidate.
[...]

I installed RC1.4 and I stumbled into a problem. Some missing buttons in
the "Configure Build Lazarus" dialogue. I did something wrong, or
there's been a regression?

Here's a screenshot the dialogue of RC1.4 from svn from my last update
(rev 47621):
http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/rev47621.png

And here's a screenshot of the same dialogue from the RC1.4 downloaded
from sourceforge (rev 47789)
http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/rev47789.png

As I found the usual missing units because of stale ppu's leftover from
1.2.6, in order to rebuild I was forced to manually clean up ppu's
because "common files" wasn't enough, and "Clean all" was missing from
the dialogue.

Lazarus 1.4RC1 r47789 FPC 2.6.4 i386-linux-qt
Environment is Linux CentOs 6.
GTK or Qt doesn't make a difference, only the look of the buttons changes.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?