[Lazarus] Play video files in a row without delay

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:33:56 CET 2015

I Used PasLibVLC[1] but even with mini video files(less than 5mb like a
audio file but there is delay)its good to know that I hear it possible.I
think you used default FPC VLC wrapper but I think there is not a big
difference. Graeme can you give me an example?In any wrapper or way.

Regards, Ara

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015, at 01:23 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-02-18 21:42, aradeonas wrote:
> > I tested LibVLC and read Play a Video from MemoryStream, Using
> > FFMpeg but still no luck.
>
> Not sure about videos, but we have played multiple mp3 files in
> succession with the vlc wrapper component from FPC (not sure if that
> is the same as LibVLC you speak of), to make spoken sentences. We used
> this under Linux and Windows, and there was no audible gaps between
> mp3 files.
>
> Regards,
>   - Graeme -
>
> --
> fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
> http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/
>
> --

Links:

  1. http://prog.olsztyn.pl/paslibvlc/