[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Thu Feb 19 18:40:22 CET 2015

Il 19/02/2015 14:10, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:

> The "Clean All" is calling "make clean". That only works in the
> Lazarus source directory.
> There is a "clean up" for the project and its packages, but not yet for
> the IDE and its packages.
> Missing feature.

Is there a reason why a procedure CleanLazarusDestDir similar to
CleanLazarusSrcDir could not be used to perform the cleanup when
isRedirected is true?
All that is required, in a user path, is to clean up compiler generated
files, without all the other stuff which cleanide or cleanlaz do.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?