[Lazarus] debugger error when end application

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Feb 21 10:11:05 CET 2015

On 20.02.2015 21:58, Martin Frb wrote:
> You wrote, after
>> go to the debugger options and set the field
>> "DisableLoadSymbolsForLibraries" to "True"
> the debug project did no longer start?
>
> If yes, I need more info.

If I did this, IDE main form show debugging, on dock icon is showing,
but not any action, I mean application not working.
If its false (default) I have not any error, I can debuging. But on
subject topic, when close application I get error.
A few minute ago I remove all fpc and lazarus files and reinstall that
from svn.

> Otherwise just ignore the error at the end.
For test:
open IDE, new project is opened. Click to run, everything is okey, close
from and I get this errors

first: "Debugger Warning" form and this is detail message:

While executing the command:

"TGDBMIDebuggerInstruction: "-file-exec-and-symbols ", "
gdb reported:
"&"solib-target.c:326: internal-error: void solib_target_free_so(struct
so_list *): Assertion `so->lm_info->name == NULL' failed.\nA problem
internal to GDB has been detected,\nfurther debugging may prove
unreliable.""
Click ok button on it, "Debugger Error" form is open, and this is
detailed message:

The GDB command:

"-file-exec-and-symbols "

did not return any result. The GDB process is no longer running.

Click stop then turn normal. In project option --> Compiler options -->
debugging -> Uncheck or check "Generate debugging info for GDB" not
change this error.
I get log file, if you want I can sent it to you .
Thank you.