[Lazarus] [Pol] Stream video and save in client

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:23:38 CET 2015

Thank you Graeme,

Its very pleasant to have friends that you can take their guidance.
Do you know about converting resource of them?Because my source file are
mp4 and it better for me to reduce resource usage.
Also I want to use this videos with a client app not a web browser and
cache played video so if stream or transferring mp4 is possible I think
its might be better.

Regards,
Ara

http://www.fastmail.com - Access your email from home and the web