[Lazarus] Lazarus Release Candidate 1 of 1.4

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Sat Feb 21 12:54:11 CET 2015

Il 20/02/2015 19:18, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> On Fri, 20 Feb 2015 18:29:15 +0100
> Giuliano Colla <giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it> wrote:
>
>> Il 20/02/2015 17:30, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:

>>> That was fixes_1_4.

>>> I guess this line is in 1.4RC1. Please refer to fixes_1_4.
>> No it was in trunk.
> trunk:
>
> 3205:  if APackage.AutoUpdate=pupManually then
> 3206:    exit(mrNo);
>
> ?

Sorry I was too hasty.

The piece of code was:

   // check the current output directory
   Result:=CheckIfCurPkgOutDirNeedsCompile(APackage,
              true,SkipDesignTimePackages,GroupCompile,
NeedBuildAllFlag,ConfigChanged,DependenciesChanged,Note);
   if Result=mrNo then begin
     // the current output is valid
     exit;
   end;

Which appeared to me to check only the default directory.
But I had not seen that the current output directory is properly set
(either default or fallback) in GetOutputDirType. So forget about my
observations.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?