[Lazarus] Debugger Warning

martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Feb 23 15:44:37 CET 2015

On 23/02/15 14:37, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> Hi,
> I updated my Lazarus and I noted a new behavior: if I compile any
> program with the option Debugging>Generate debugging info unchecked,
> when I run a message is showed:
> "The debugger was unable to set all breakpoints during initialization.
> You may with to check if all sources were compiled with debug-info.
> Press OK to ignore this and continue"
>
> So, why I run with no debug-info? All Test programs, using FPCUnit
> Test I run without this info because I do not want the program stop if
> an exception is raised -- FPCUnit will catch -- but I need to know if
> there are memory leaks.
>
> How I disable this message?
>
> Lazarus 1.5 r47948M FPC 2.6.5 i386-win32-win32/win64

there is an option in the debugger properties (the property grid in the
debugger options)

Just to be sure: This is about your app (intentionally) not having
FPC_RAISEEXCEPTION?
There is no other breakpoint (check in breakpoints window of menu "View"
"Debugger windows")?

I guess this feature needs fine tuning. And maybe a "run without
debugger" command.