[Lazarus] while make lazarus x64, get i386 error

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Tue Feb 24 13:37:35 CET 2015

Thank you your suggestions Mattias.
If I'm not wrong, our result is same just way is little bit different.
I don't like copy file every where, Examp.
my fpc and lazarus folders, under /opt/.  fpc use this
"/usr/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*" folder so copy files
there. Same way, for binnary ppcxxx files copy to for /bin/  I prefer,
make symbolic link, 'cos for remove or some time upgrade application
(not just fpc & laz) need copy where to copied before, have to remember,
but if its link can find easy, never mind this is how to use to.

in my script like this:
make -s clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=$prefixVolume$fpc_prefix
CPU_TARGET=$CPU_TARGET
after maked and add link to system
sudo ln -sf $prefixVolume$fpc_prefix"/share/doc/fpc-"$svnVer
/usr/share/doc/fpc-"$svnVer"
sudo ln -sf $prefixVolume$fpc_prefix"/lib/fpc/" /usr/lib/
sudo ln -sf $prefixVolume$fpc_prefix"/bin/bin2obj"  /bin  --> here add
other all files, I wrote one for example.

after then run this command:
sudo /usr/lib/fpc/"$svnVer"/samplecfg /usr/lib/fpc/"$svnVer"/ /private/etc

and this lines in created fpc.cfg,
# searchpath for units and other system dependent things
-Fu/usr/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget
-Fu/usr/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/*
-Fu/usr/lib/fpc/$fpcversion/units/$fpctarget/rtl

sometime I run make command 10 times in day, maybe more. remove all
files and rerun make command. I love my ssd :) so I add to my script
"$prefixVolume" variable. This is  for ram drive path, so all make job
read write in ramdrive, so my ssd live not decrease.