[Lazarus] Promoting Lazarus: A Case Study Video

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 17:40:53 CET 2015

';ve implemented.

http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/New-Get-Lazarus-Initiative-td5720922.html

Including making it clear who I am and why, linking back to the official
sites on every mention of Free pascal or Lazarus, that these versions are
tests and are being updated accordingly, and a page dedicated to doing it
yourself:

http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/Lazarus-Guide-Making-Free-Pascal-and-Lazarus-from-sources-td4040321.html

Build scripts and instructions are mirrored on github:

https://github.com/sysrpl/Codebot.Setup/blob/master/linux/install.fpc-3.0.linux.sh

Here is a link to other material I've released in the past as well as other
walk throughs:

http://www.baregame.org/#bare_game
http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/baregame
http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/baresprites

Codebot.Cross, which includes a new cross platform graphics rendering
interface, is a port of this my Delphi content which was first released
more than 10 years ago:

http://www.codebot.org/delphi/

I've thanked Sven Barth as well as the rest of the team multiple times.
I've also offered to spend time enhancing the Lazarus code tools:

http://free-pascal-lazarus.989080.n3.nabble.com/Lazarus-Offer-Fixing-CodeTools-td4040620.html

Everything I've done has always been released for free, without ads, and
I've never asked for anything in return. I've only given. I say this
because I'm not sure if you're thinking this is some elaborate trick. I
assure you it's not.