[Lazarus] Promoting Lazarus: A Case Study Video

Osvaldo Filho arquivostcf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 20:14:34 CET 2015

Do not do what others already do !
And whatever you do, do with pleasure!

I love the idea of ​​unstable code, is another alternative to the community
!

Who comes here has to at least understand the difference between the
various options.
So, as not to create unnecessary problems, just make it clear from where
does the code.

Thank you for the work .

:

>>> http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/baregame