[Lazarus] Promoting Lazarus: A Case Study Video

Lukasz Sokol el.es.cr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:42:27 CET 2015

On 26/02/15 10:35, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> <mailto:el.es.cr at gmail.com>>:
>
> I've attempted to add some changes to getlazarus download page, hope
> the owner/moderator picks & implements them...
>

> I deleted the script section in
> http://www.getlazarus.org/setup/?download#windows, so that the
> download doesn't start unexpectedly. What changes did you make?
>
> Vincent

I commented the timeout() section in the script, so that it still scrolls down
to the appropriate section of download, but does not start download automatically...

Also I added some (in bold) wording about test versions,

"The versions set up through here are custom picked from FPC and Lazarus test repositories
Test versions are likely to contain unstable code that has NOT been thoroughly tested yet.
Stable Lazarus releases are available at the Official Lazarus Project Site"
(and made the Official Lazarus Project Site an external link)

but, he has a statement up there, that changes are supposed to be reviewed
and implemented by moderator(s) before they hit the page - otherwise they stay local to your
own browser only... until you shut it down.

Suppose he's too busy doing the videos to review them maybe ;J

Or maybe I miss something to click to 'notify moderator about the changes' ?

Lukasz