[Lazarus] about checkbox in Object inspector

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:10:41 CET 2015

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Vojtěch Čihák <vojtech.cihak at atlas.cz> wrote:
> You are right, I promised it in december. IIRC it should be in some
> UseOIThemedCheckBox define at first. I'll look at it.

Yes, UseOIThemedCheckBox define sounds good.
Otherwise no hurry. I am actually happy that 1.4 is released with this
"real CheckBox" solution as it works pretty well.

If you start to implement the customdrawn checkbox solution, please
communicate with Sandro Cumerlato. I told him that I don't want to be
a middle man, now I tell the same thing for you. Maybe he is shy,
maybe both of you are shy, I don't know. Yet it would be unfortunate
if 2 people worked on the same feature without knowing of each other.

Juha