[Lazarus] TMPlayerControl

Philippe philippe at quarta.com.br
Tue Jan 6 15:57:23 CET 2015

2015 at 17:48, Philippe <philippe at quarta.com.br> wrote:

>> "fs" does
not appear in http://wiki.freepascal.org/TMPlayerControl [1]

Correct. -fs is an input parameter to mplayer. These aren't explicitly
covered in the wiki as mplayer documentation covers them elsewhere.

>> And my "question" is still about TMPlayerControl, not with MPlayer
>
> Well, TMPlayerControl is only a thin wrapper over mplayer, so
there's significant overlap.

> However, to be clear TMPlayerControl
does not support fullscreen. I've now confirmed your results, and simply
adding -fs to StartParam is not sufficient.

> If you're interested,
it looks like the issue is down to the -wid parameter (which sets the
display window handle). If I comment out the two -wid lines in
MPlayerCtrl.pas (line 665, 666), and insert -fs instead, then fullscreen
works.

> No easy workaround available I'm afraid. Looks like a code
change in MPlayerCtrl is required implementing a .FullScreen property.
However, I still can't see how we'd toggle fullscreen, I can only see
how to either start in FullScreen or in a Window. And that caveat from
the mplayer documentation would still hold - not all drivers are
supported.

> Patches welcome :-)
>
> Mike

> I'll comment the 2
lines ... and it should be enough for me!
 thanks a lot Philippe

Lazarus mailing
list
Lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org