[Lazarus] on OSX lazarus svn NOT make

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Thu Jan 8 09:39:07 CET 2015

Yes, I did. Strange problem is, 3 days ago I installed fpc & lazarus
carbon and qt. Maybe remember, I asked question about QT intallation,
and I sented message, I installed QT x64 and then change to carbon
(i386) and Installed my 3rd party component as well. I installed win32 &
win64 crosscompile. I want test before share my script, fpc trunc
version changed to 3.1.1 and problem started :(
That link is old, I attached my improved script for osx yosemite intel.