[Lazarus] wikiconvert to fpdoc format using outdated structure for xml generation

Andreas Frieß friess at gmx.at
Tue Jan 27 14:46:19 CET 2015

Am 26.01.2015 um 19:33 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> wikiconvert can create the chm directly. BTW, have you seen
> wikisearchdemo? It demonstrates how to load the whole wiki in less
> than a second (depending on your disk speed) and search it in
> milliseconds. Maybe this could be extended as an IDE plugin to browse
> the offline wiki.

I have try to compile the wikisearchdemo, but it was not successfully.

Kompiliere Package MultiThreadProcsLaz 1.2.1: Erfolg
Kompiliere Package LazWiki 1.0.1: Erfolg
Projekt kompilieren, Ziel: wikisearchdemo.exe: Exit code 1, Fehler: 2
wikihelpmanager.pas(1245,16) Error: No member is provided to access property
wikihelpmanager.pas(1296,18) Error: No member is provided to access property

I have Lazarus 1.5 r47546M FPC 2.7.1 i386-win32-win32/win64