[Lazarus] File sync system approach

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:54:36 CEST 2015

[Cross posted on forum  so if you want answer there :
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,29007.0.html]

Hi,

For one of my projects I want to send and receive files between server
and client and for years I saw demos in Indy,Synapse ... but I wonder if
any one done it in real world and have experience or suggestion that
want to share with so prevent me to go wrong or reinvent wheel or engine
if they are out.

I want to know what is the best approach for making a sync system,what
is the powerfullest library and live library,tips to know about security
or even file changes recognition and upload just changed part like
DropBox.
I don't want all,just if you can help me in some part please do.

Regards

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software
                          or over the web