[Lazarus] LazReport - Feature questions

Gabor Boros gaborboros at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 20:47:32 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Earlier I think will use LazReport for my new project. Implemented Child
feature for my needs but now see many other lack of features, problems,
reported bugs.

Features for example...
- Page, Band not have Frames and FillColor properties
- FillColor not have (Brush.Style) property
- Stretched not working with Line
- Frames not have Color, Style, Width properties/side
- Keep together feature for Band (e.g. Parent and Child(s))
- In Designer Text object not resized when Font changed
- On Preview can scroll below the page
- On Preview Find highlight the whole text of view and only the first
occurence
- Barcode not have Font property

Reported bugs for example...

How easy or hard or impossible to implement the above features into
LazReport? In the main source not in a fork. Seeing the above features
from LazReport POV better for me if create a report engine from scratch
which fit my needs? Opinions?

Gabor