[Lazarus] Help for your applications

Fri Jul 3 23:56:35 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-03 21:34, Richard Mace wrote:
> When writing help files and documentation for your apps, what are peoples
> preferences?

Simply for authoring help or the actual help viewer and help format
shipped with the application?

Authoring:
  I use EditPad Pro. I has brilliant template, file navigation and
  customisable syntax highlighter.

Help viewer and format:
  Docview help file viewer with the INF help file format.

Even though Docview was written primarily for fpGUI based projects, it
works equally well as a eBook type application or integration with LCL
based applications.

Attached is a fully working LCL application with DocView+INF
incorporated. For the full discussion, see the Lazarus Forum post.

http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,27864.msg173887.html#msg173887

Docview screenshots:
  http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/screenshots_apps.shtml

Docview pre-compiled binaries: