[Lazarus] Selectable desktops in Lazarus IDE

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Fri Jul 10 11:39:32 CEST 2015

bug issue #27741 still continue. Messages window, project inspector like
Object inspector. I mean I change this form's bottom to screen bottom.
When re start IDE all of them bottom moved up. I think this is decrease
OS toolbar size, but my toolbar(in osx dock) on the side. IDE source
windows work normal, All size and position load when last closed
position and size.
regards