[Lazarus] how to use HASP HL

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Jul 11 18:55:59 CEST 2015

Hello,
Thank you for answer. Can you tell me what is file(s) names?
I was used in delphi, 7-8 years ago. I ported that files to lazarus, I
compiled and make demo for win32 & win64. My host os is OSX yosemite, I
crosscompiled to win and thats worked. No need obj file.
/HASP HL/API/Runtime/C/win32 and /HASP HL/API/Runtime/C/x64 folder has
dll files, but I couldn't find osx and linux, can you help about for this ?

regards.