[Lazarus] Continuous UnitTest Integration with the IDE

Mon Jul 13 17:01:31 CEST 2015

On 2015-07-13 15:50, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> +1 on that being a much better idea :-)

Time permitting, I'll take a closer look at the Delphi TestInsight to
see exactly how it works, but it might required Project Groups (I
think). Unless we implement a new Project Setting (integrated testing)
or something. Then in Lazarus we only need to open and work in the Unit
Test project (test driven development).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/