[Lazarus] FreeSparta commits + a memory leak

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Mon Jul 13 21:56:05 CEST 2015

On 13.07.2015 01:23, Juha Manninen wrote:
> I committed some code from the free-sparta branch into trunk.
> There were some merge problems. Unfortunately there is a memory leak
> which I could not locate yet.
> We are working on it. Please don't report it anywhere.
>
> Regards,
> Juha

After your recent commits I get the following error:

To reproduce it:
1.) Hit change built mode.
2.) Select "Compiler options" -> "Additions and Overrides".

I got it on Windows and Linux (both Gtk2 and Qt AFAIR).

Revision 49526 works normally.

Unfortunately I don't have time any more to fix it by myself.

Ondrej