[Lazarus] QuestionDlg block mouse and keyboard input under OSX

Mon Jun 15 14:25:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

Attached is a very simple test project. It uses a QuestionDlg() in the
form's OnShow (eg: to ask a user if they want online or offline access
for the application). It was purposely added there to ask a question
before the main form is shown. This LCL application works perfectly
under Windows, Linux and FreeBSD. But it blocks mouse and keyboard
input under OSX - so the user can't actually answer the question and
get into the application! The only thing I can do is click the red "x"
button in the dialog title area, but that is no real solution.

Is this a know issue under OSX? Anybody have a work-around?

ps:
Regarding the attached archive. I added the extra extension
".removeme" to overcome stupid spam/virus checks. Please remove the
extra extension and unpack as normal.

Regards,
  Graeme