[Lazarus] Conflicting IDE keyboard shortcuts with OSX out-of-the-box

Mon Jun 15 15:01:18 CEST 2015

Hi,

  Find Procedure Definition [Ctrl+Shift+Up]
  Find Prodecure Method [Ctrl+Shift+Down]

They conflict with standard OSX desktop shortcuts. The desktop shorcuts
take preference.

  Source Notebook commands/toggle breakpoint [Ctrl+P]
  Formatting/unknown editor command [Ctrl+P]

They conflict with each other.

This is all after a standard install on an OSX 10.9 system that never
had Lazarus before. I am using lazarus v1.4 release as downloaded from
SourceForge.

Are these considered bugs - if so I'll report them in Mantis. Or is it
expected from the developer to find there own workable shortcuts on each
platform, or disable standard shortcuts from the OS's desktop environment?

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/