[Lazarus] Beyond Compare finally moved to LCL

Fri Jun 26 15:22:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

I just found out that Beyond Compare 4.1 has finally left Kylix & Qt3
and moved their Linux builds to LCL-Qt4. So that means the OSX and Linux
versions now use LCL and the Windows version still uses Delphi. With the
move to LCL, the Linux version now has 64-bit support too, plus many
other nice additions.

You can download the 4.1 beta as a 30-day trial from:
  http://www.scootersoftware.com/download.php?zz=beta41

BC is by far the best comparison tool I have ever used. I've used it now
since the BC 2.0 days, and it has just improved year after year. Awesome
software!

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/