[Lazarus] Docked Form

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:54:29 CEST 2015

I answered :) please check out.

Smaller and more logical patch for Lazarus. Currently created for rev.
48023. If we decide what to do next, then I create patch for current rev.
Patch don't require Generics.Collections.

https://github.com/dathox/freesparta/blob/master/freesparta_light_patch_for_lazarus_rev_48023.patch

This patch is required for installing "Docked Form" system (or can be used
for any other "docked form" system) :

https://github.com/dathox/freesparta/tree/master/1_spartaBasic
https://github.com/dathox/freesparta/tree/master/2_spartaStarter
https://github.com/dathox/freesparta/tree/master/3_spartaProfessional

Each of Sparta package uses Generics.Collections (I can replace it with
fcl-stl) and BGRA Controls (I can replace it with other, more standard
components).

I hope everything becomes clearer. Whatever we decide, I will help. :)

Best regards,
Maciej Izak