[Lazarus] Font errors in console output on OSX

Mon Jun 15 15:52:24 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-15 14:15, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> Carbon is deprecated, no actual interest in fixing the issue.

Is the issue with Carbon or with LCL-Carbon?

So am I supposed to use LCL-Cocoa instead? I thought the LCL-Cocoa
widgetset is still in heavy development stage and not ready for
production/commercial application usage.

My installed Lazarus IDE is built with LCL-carbon, and Carbon was the
default widgetset for a new LCL project.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/