[Lazarus] Conflicting IDE keyboard shortcuts with OSX out-of-the-box

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Jun 15 16:25:31 CEST 2015

I'm using "MacOSXApple" scheme.  QT64 fpc & lazarus svn
has a much problem for shortcut. I reported and wrote in mail list.
Example: while designing on form, can NOT move component via "ctrl +
arrow(s)"  I found by coincidence "cmd + ctrl + arrow(s)" work.

another bug: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=27782

for IDE main menu shortcuts, when click to other form of lazarus, source
editor, object inspecter etc. you can see on osx taskbar, IDe main menu
hide, and shortcuts not work.

> Or is LCL-Qt a better option under OSX?
>
> Regards,
>    - Graeme -