[Lazarus] Font errors in console output on OSX

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Mon Jun 15 17:13:51 CEST 2015

On 06/15/2015 05:04 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-06-15 15:44, zeljko wrote:
>> I'm using it (LCL-Qt 32bit...qt-4.7.4 carbon) for commercial (database
>> related) apps....haven't spotted problems.
>
> Good to know, thanks. For now I'll stick to LCL-Carbon, seeing that
> Lazarus IDE uses it too, and it is still the default for OSX. If I find
> too many problems, I'll start investigating the alternatives.

I'm using QtLCL lazarus build on mac (less bugs than with LCLCarbon and
much more stuff implemented).

> Out of interest, does LCL-Qt run on Linux, FreeBSD, Windows and OSX
> equally well? That might be an option too, to overcome the many LCL
> inconsistencies between platforms.

Don't know for FreeBSD (but probably works, just rebuild libQt4Pas on
freebsd), but as I already spotted, my commercial apps running on all of
them w/o problems (eg. ERP app, POS systems etc...), of course using
QtLCL on all targets.

zeljko