[Lazarus] QuestionDlg block mouse and keyboard input under OSX

Mon Jun 15 17:33:43 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-15 15:20, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
>> The next big thing for a new OSX developer is to get debugger working:

Up to now, I've been debugging (on OSX) with tiOPF logging units. I've
actually just finished following all those instructions (homebrew, code
signing etc). Everything seems to have gone smoothly (I got all the same
output as the wiki) and I can now run applications via Lazarus IDE.

Unfortunately breakpoints don't seem to work at all. :-/ I'll try for a
little while longer, otherwise I'll switch back to tiOPF's logging units.

Double unfortunately, using Lazarus's Debug Output window is totally
useless too, because starting my application generates what seem like
100-200k lines (probably exaggerated a bit) of output. The other problem
is as soon as I scroll that window contents it all renders corrupted
text (multiple lines seems painted over each other).

So far developing for OSX is a real pain. It makes Linux or FreeBSD look
like a walk in the park.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/