[Lazarus] Available reporting solutions

Tue Jun 16 13:34:12 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-16 11:55, Gabor Boros wrote:
> I know LazReport, Fortes4Lazarus, FastReport. Any other?

* fpGUI includes a PDF engine I use for reporting (invoices, stats
  forms, news letters etc). It supports direct PDF drawing (eg: graphs)
  too. See the PDF Demo included with fpGUI. This is easily usable in
  LCL applications too.

* ReportMan (SourceForge): I used this 6+ years ago with Kylix and
  Lazarus (LCL) based projects. It is still being developed as far
  as I can see.

I also recommend the community ask commercial vendors (eg: ReportBuilder
etc) to start supporting FPC and Lazarus. I know of somebody that made
their own port of ReportBuilder (some years back - so it is possible),
but obviously couldn't share it.

If the community doesn't show interest by asking, those ISV's will never
think of supporting FPC and Lazarus! That would be a great shame.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/