[Lazarus] Different packages for different usage

Fri Jun 19 13:38:39 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-19 12:09, aradeonas wrote:
> So 'Custom options' work like 'Additions and Overrides' but second one
> is more specific?

I believe Mattias said it all. As far as I understand "Additions and
Overrides" pass settings on to packages too. The "Custom Options" allows
you to add any compiler settings, and only apply them to the specific
project (not passed on to package dependencies).

In the example I attached I didn't use packages, so the difference is
probably moot.

TIP:
Created a new project, set your most often used IDE Macros (eg:
tiopf:=/data/devel/tiopf/), then tick the "Set compiler options as
default" and click OK. Now wherever you create a new project, your most
used IDE Macros are already defined. Every little bit helps save time. ;-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/