[Lazarus] Different packages for different usage

Fri Jun 19 14:17:24 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-19 12:53, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Note: The "tiopf:=/data/devel/tiopf/" is an absolute path, so when you
> give your projects to another developer, he has to change
> this macro in every project and every time you give him a new copy.

Yes I know it is an absolute path - as defined for my system. They don't
however need to modify it every time they get a new copy (eg: from a
code repository). They could override it via the "Stored in session only
*.lps" section. So they can do a 'svn up' without loosing there
customisations.

> As alternative you can use "Addition and Overrides" to add the
> macro to all your projects. The other developer only needs to do this
> once as well.

Probably even better. Thanks for that info.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/