[Lazarus] Project defined Macros?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jun 22 11:39:20 CEST 2015

On 06/18/2015 04:43 PM, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Is it possible that your degenerating mind now confuses "Build modes"
> with "Additions and Overrides" somehow?
You're welcome ;-)

Anyway "Additions and Overrides" now has a "Set LCL Widget Type"
dropdown box". To select the GUI system you want your project to attach to.

We can add another "target" Override but here is no selection for the
different Targets (Archs and OSes) we might want to compile for. (Even
though if the IDE runs in Linux you can select "win32" as "LCL Widget
Type" in the dropdown box.)

Is the Arch and OS setting done in another page or do you need to just
know what you need to set if compiling for another CPU or OS Target but
the default one.

(Of course you need to have the appropriate FPC (cross) version
installed to take advantage of this).

-Michael