[Lazarus] Newbie, porting class to FPC but get procedure assignment error

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Jun 23 18:30:46 CEST 2015

El 23/06/15 a les 17:51, Bo Berglund ha escrit:

> The problem is most likely in the conversion because even the smallest
> test application throws an exception on the very first call into the
> driver, the initialization of the Api data interface array.

Or in the calling convention

http://freepascal.org/docs-html/prog/progse22.html#x174-1770006.3

you can try and define the external as stdcall or if that fail try cdecl
(though I'm not sure the default is different than delphi).

Bye

--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007