[Lazarus] Invisible Breakpoint

Martin Frb lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Jun 25 00:08:02 CEST 2015

On 24/06/2015 19:28, aradeonas wrote:
> But code is in exe and line works,I put a log in that line and it works.
> No I havent and options are as wiki : Link smart= False;
> (wiki screenshot seems outdated)

Can it be that the lines are inlined?

Please check, if those dots are missing right away, when you start
debugging and have not (since compiling) edited the file.

or open the exe in gdb, and check if there is debug info for this line
gdb -mi yourexe.exe

info line yourunit.pas:291

Should return something like:
Line 291 of \"include/control.inc\" starts at address 0x543105
<SETTEXT+325> and ends at 0x5433d1 <SETTEXT+1041>

info line yourunit.pas:292

If both line have code then the address should go up, if it does not,
the fpc did not put debug info for that line, and the debugger can not
find it.