[Lazarus] Packages can't compile - checksum changed error

Thu Jun 25 12:55:12 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-25 11:41, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> This is a odd one, but I'll try and explain as best I can.

One more piece of information.... my Lazarus versions:

Lazarus version             |       Compile Result
Linux v1.5 r48595           |        pass
OSX v1.4                    |        fail
FreeBSD v1.5 r49362         |        fail

So as you can see my Linux setup worked, but OSX (older) and FreeBSD
(newer) doesn't. It's all very inconsistent. All setups use the released
FPC 2.6.4 compiler and latest tiOPF.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/