[Lazarus] Thread based timer vs TTimer

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Jun 26 08:37:51 CEST 2015

On 06/25/2015 10:46 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> This is what you want. It is best to manually update your branch with
> the latest Trunk changes, at a time that suites you best.
OK.

I expected that the updates of any file I did not change locally should
be performed, while remote updates to files that I did change locally
would trigger a merge process, requiring manual help if appropriate,
providing me with the merged version of the file locally, that I can go
on modifying if I think necessary.

But maybe this is not a good idea...

-Michael