[Lazarus] Thread based timer vs TTimer

Fri Jun 26 11:13:00 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-26 09:41, Michael Schnell wrote:
> include it in the IDE I suppose that hardly can done without the help of
> GIT,

There are alternatives, but they are much less convenient as far as I'm
concerned. eg: emailing patches or zipped archives between developers,
or asking the Lazarus team to create a branch for you in SVN and give
you read/write access to that branch. Using Git is much faster and
convenient. The lazarus team can also easily merge your changes from a
Git repo into the SVN repo.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/