[Lazarus] systemd

SPRL AFOR aforsprl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 15:19:27 CEST 2015

Le 27/06/2015 14:31, Luca Olivetti a écrit :
> El 27/06/15 a les 13:47, A. Fortuny ha escrit:
>> Hi Folks.
>>
>> Currently I have some services running in a linux box (OpenSuse 11.2)
>> and they will be moved to an OpenSuse 13.2. I want to move the services
>> from SysV to systemd.
>
> Did you see this?
>
> http://wiki.freepascal.org/Daemons_and_Services#Linux_.28Fedora.29
No but tons of similar pages on linus systemd architecture. But none
give an answer to my questions but indirectly
The service configuration file on the wiki paghe suggests thar the
service program (because of the -r swith) uses the Lazarus service framework
TimeourSec is mentioned but without explanation.

I gonna run a try one of those days.

Thanks anyway.

> Bye

---