[Lazarus] how to find this error?

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Mon Jun 29 13:51:40 CEST 2015

Thank you,
I remove TStarusBar and codes, I add TPanel and TBCLabel on that panel.
view been much better status bar. This is good for me, but I didn't find
error when myform.show; I'm still investigation. I need to trace
formshow, I wish, compiler give any tips about class or filename or line
number so easy find problem