[Lazarus] Solarized 2 color schemes for Lazarus

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:28:57 CEST 2015

> Why did you change multiple colors (keywords etc)?
As far as I can read on http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized, only 4
colors must be changed ?

If I look at the Java/python/shell Day/Night version on
http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized, just the background and selection
colors change, but keyword etc. does not change.

Yes you are right,I changed them because I wanted to use one family of
color to be main color because it seems more comfortable to my eyes like
blue keywords in dark blue background and green-yellow keywords in yellow-
orange background.also I saw this in other editor like Atom and when I
tried them it seems right to me.Because of that I changed the name to
Solorized2 to show the difference and point it out in the wiki.

But if you want or use them I can make a Solorized-standard theme.

Regards, Ara

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Send your email first class