[Lazarus] lazbuild CheckIfCurPkgOutDirNeedsCompile Missing state file for

FreeMan freeman35 at delphiturkiye.com
Sat Mar 14 14:30:48 CET 2015

fpc r30183 & lazarus r48342 yosemite.  xcode 6.2 and tools are upgraded.

make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/lazarus/components/macroscript'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/lazarus/components'
make: Leaving directory `/opt/lazarus'
TLazPackageGraph.CheckIfCurPkgOutDirNeedsCompile  Missing state file for
FCL 1.0.1: /opt/lazarus/packager/units/x86_64-darwin/FCL.compiled
"Missing state file for" all laz and my 3rd party packages's get this
warning

I know this is not error, but code is has to work, just let you know