[Lazarus] GroupBox AutoSize issues

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:12:30 CET 2015

Hi

A while ago we managed to fix the GroupBox auto sizing not taking the
length of the caption into account.  I've been using the fixes_1_2
branch and that's working OK.

I switched to fixes_1_4 and started seeing some strange behaviour.
Initially it appears that the auto sizing works correctly (see
groupbox1.png) but when you resize the window it changes and cuts the
caption off (see groupbox2.png).  It doesn't resize again after that.
This only happens when you've got some anchors set.

Does anyone know what could have caused this?  If not I'll have to
bisect, which I'd rather avoid!

Henry