[Lazarus] Hint of TAChart

Werner Pamler werner.pamler at freenet.de
Sun Mar 1 18:24:10 CET 2015

You are probably working with DistanceMode=cdmOnlyX of the
DataPointHintTool; with cdmOnlyY the hint would appear if the mouse is
at the left or right outside the series region.

I am not sure if this is really a bug, but I can imagine that users
could be surprised by this behavior. Therefore, I added a new property
"MouseInsideOnly" to TDatapointHintTool and TDatapointCrosshairTool (in
fact, it is implemented already for their ancestor TDataPointTool, but I
think the other datapoint tools do not need it). With "MouseInsideOnly"
set to true the hint does not appear if the mouse is outside the
plotting frame.