[Lazarus] rc2 debugger error

JuuS JuuS at mykolab.ch
Wed Mar 4 14:37:09 CET 2015

Hi all,

FYI, all the issues are exactly the same with rc2 as it was with rc1 as
regards opening and running a published version of my project vs. the
original/unchanged project. Solution is once again removing default icon
entry in LPI file.

Has no one else seen this?

If you want I have no problem sending the published folder (it's not
big) to someone who may want to trace it in some manner.

but you may remember that any attempt to log the errors (either command
line or through IDE with the logger package) fixed the problem
internally (ie., it ran without debugger error) and so no meaningful log
information (?) is  there.

Schonen Tag!

Julius