[Lazarus] How to cast a Interface to a Object in Lazaeus

aradeonas aradeonas at operamail.com
Thu Mar 12 12:39:59 CET 2015

For example I have interface for filetypes that have type,size,name but
have class for video,audio and picture and I want to add them in the
list and then get them and get name and size and other propertice
considering type.
Regards,
Ara

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 04:34 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2015-03-12 11:12, aradeonas wrote:
> > Does Lazarus support TObject(IInterface) ? or I should make GetObject
> > function like the above answer?
>
> Just curious as to why you would need or want to do this?  After all,
> how did you get the interface reference in the first place... Some
> object had to be queried to get it.
>
> Regards,
>   - Graeme -
>
> --
> fpGUI Toolkit - a cross-platform GUI toolkit using Free Pascal
> http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/
>
> --

http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software
                          or over the web