[Lazarus] lazbuild CheckIfCurPkgOutDirNeedsCompile Missing state file for

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 07:57:49 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:57 AM, Juha Manninen
<juha.manninen62 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder why this bug did not appear for you. I am doing a basic
> Lazarus build with "Debug IDE" profile on Linux using either of the 2
> widgetsets, after changing any unit a little.

I am still using FPC 2.6.2 in that Linux machine. It has worked well
so far. Could it make a difference? I will do more tests.
Anyway, the
 'CheckDuplicateUnits: FindUnitSourcePPU() changed CurUnit to Nil. Not good!'
assertion failed every time for me.

Juha